Garden Design Magazine Partnership
We've partnered with the Garden Design Magazine!!
If you don't get Garden Design yet, the Spring 2018 issue is a great one to start off with! Friends and family of the Oklahoma Iris Society get their first issue free when they subscribe, plus $12 will be donated to our society! Go online to https://www.gardendesign.com/ois or call (855) 624-5110 (Monday - Friday, 8 - 5 PST) and mention this offer.
About Garden Design
- Garden Design magazine readers are garden enthusiasts! They love the full-length stories (with lots of glorious photography) on plants, gardens, and design ideas to put to use.
- There are no ads in Garden Design. Yes, you read that right—no ads. Just 148 pages of beautiful gardens and plants delivered to you each quarter. These are more like books.
- Many of the stories unfold over 8 to 20 pages. So you get the behind-the-scenes look at topics you care about most—designing with plants, landscape design, container gardens, kitchen gardens, houseplants, and more.
- Each magazine is collectible and coffee table worthy. It's filled with large, bold photography so you can appreciate the details of gardens that make them great.
- Garden Design is printed 4 times per year: March, June, September and December (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter) Each issue is set to arrive to subscribers by the end of the month that it's printed.